Friday, July 31, 2009

Feedback from students

I think that the development of the southern islands is very important. Although the water will be polluted and the coral reefs will be destroyed, this is the sacrifice we have to make for the development and the survival of Singapore. – Ho Rongjia Sec 3E1

The development of the islands will allow more people to have the chance to go there and have fun. Singapore is a small island with limited land. The development of the Southern islands will attract tourists and improve Singapore’s economy. It’s an eye opener for me to see the islands before they are reclaimed. – Stanley Ang Sec 3E3

The trip was very nice and I learnt a lot from the trip. I enjoyed myself at Kusu island, which is so beautiful. My friends and I picked some seashells from the beach on Kusu island as souvenirs. – Rachel Fong Sec 3E3

I had a wonderful time. I was overjoyed at the

sight of the Chinese junk and captivated by the scenery of the sea on board. On Kusu island, I was very curious to find out about the karamat. It was a very tiring climb up to the karamat. I was surprised to find two Muslim graves with joss sticks burning in front of them. I actually don’t understand why the joss sticks are there as joss sticks are offered in the Chinese religion. I wondered whose graves are those? - Nur Indah b Mahmud Sec 3E3



Sketch by Tengku 3E3

No comments:

Post a Comment